The microAIR MA51 APM provides pressure relief in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The MA51 mattress is 8″ high and is a good cost effective alternating pressure mattress system. This powered mattress has 16 five inch bladders covered in 70 denier quilted nylon for comfort. Treatment times are 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute cycles. The non-skid bottom is secured with elastic hold-downs. When rolled up for storage, carrying handles allow for easy transport.
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- 16 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 600 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 10 LPM compressor